Search Tags result for gettheresults

Comment from Jessie Swaffer:

7 Minutes ago

Comment from R. J.:

#ShootYourSHOT 🤷🏾‍♂️ Damn all the ⛹🏾‍♂️ dribbling (procrastinating) ... • • • #ThrowbackThursday 🎼🎤🎶 Soundtrack provided by @marshaambrosius with #Floetry ( #SayYES) 🏀🙌🏾 GET YOUR ANSWER!!! You’ve done Your due diligence (homework) and now it’s GO TIME! You’ll never know if You don’t make an attempt. Have a strong 💪🏾 follow-thru. Watch the execution. #TBT #MoreThanRunning #StayActive #HoopDreams #Basketball #Music #Lyric #Soul #Neosoul #RhythmAndBlues #RnB

19 Hours ago

Comment from Laura-Jayne:

Be persistent and consistent. Results do not happen over night 🙌🏼 but if you keep making a little progress each day, you will get the results you want 💎

1 Days ago

Comment from 20⚡️20 Club:

THE REAL WORK!!! Co-Founder @rjgetzfit shares that 80% of His Fitness Journey is eating Cleaner & Healthier, while the remaining 20% is focusing on Physical Fitness! Having the discipline and consistency to EAT RIGHT IS DEFINITELY WORK!!! • • • Meal Prep: Lean ground 🦃 turkey meatballs, sautéed asparagus spears (diced up) and mashed 🍠 sweet potatoes. The healthy (at work) snack choice will be pistachios & Greek yogurts. Also, remember to drink plenty of WATER! 🙌🏾 #MealPrep #MoreThanRunning #MoreThanExercising #CleanerEating #HealthierEating #2020Club

1 Days ago

Comment from R. J.:

All in a day’s work AT WORK! Climbing 🧗🏾‍♀️ out of “The Undisciplined Bus 🚌 For STRUGGLERS” 😩 Getting back on track with My Cleaner & Healthier Eating. • • • Lean ground turkey 🦃 meatballs, sautéed asparagus spears (diced up) and mashed 🍠 sweet potatoes! 🍽 Greek yogurt and pistachios to snack on and plenty of water. 80% of My Journey is eating right (while the remaining 20% is physical fitness). This (eating cleaner/healthier) is the REAL WORK, so I share My Proof, then comes the RESULTS! #MoreThanRunning #MoreThanExercising #CleanerEating #HealthierEating #HealthyFood #HealthyMeal #MealPrep

1 Days ago

Comment from Jessie Swaffer:

My puppy nugget was cheering me on today... I think he knew I was not feeling it lol. Day 35 - ✔️ Serious sweat fest. I think I’m going to have to start getting up early and doing it before the munchkin wakes up. Normally he takes a 2-3 hour nap in the morning. Today it was a whopping 35 min 🙄. But he only started fussing when I had about five minutes left so I was able to finish strong. Also, can we take a moment to appreciate the workout hair that is happening in my life 😂😂 Happy Humpday!! #puppynugget #furrycheerleader #totalbodycore #80dayobsession #TeamAC #sweatsesh #day35 #almosthalfway #dothework #gettheresults #health #healthyliving #fit #fitness #fitmom #fitjess #fitlife #forlife

2 Days ago

Comment from Ashley Chasmine:

There are times where I feel like all my hard work is getting me nowhere. 😒 I look in the mirror and I feel like I don’t see any progress. And to be honest, it can be extremely frustrating 😤. And this is when you’re faced with 2 choices. You can either give up 🤷🏾‍♀️or you can keep pushing towards greatness👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾. I choose to keep pushing. Because I understand that there’s no time limit on greatness. Progress comes with consistency. Ask yourself... what would happen if I kept going? I challenge you to push until there’s nothing left to give, and then push some more. #TrustTheProcess #GetTheResults

2 Days ago

Comment from Gemma Hardman:

2 Days ago

Comment from 20⚡️20 Club:

2 Days ago

Comment from R. J.:

20⚡️20 Club Day. 20th of every month. Rockin’ My 20s on the 20th. Proof Of Work (POW)! Pics. Stats. Results. 🤔 Let’s call this, “Ate & Eights”! ABS•olutely ATE too much sushi 🍣 yesterday 😩 One of the rolls had EIGHT (8) pieces. Ran 🏃🏾‍♂️ EIGHT (8) Miles this morning. Kept My pace in the EIGHT (8) minute per mile range (My Splits). Guess I got a lil’ happy towards the end 🤷🏾‍♂️ Feet were hittin’ those streets like an 808 🥁 beat! 8.08 Miles in the 📚books 🙌🏾 #2020ClubDay #20thOfEveryMonth #20sOn20 #NoMilesOff #TeamShirtless #LookGoodNAKED #BFFs aka #BodyForFourSeasons #NoEXCUSES #RunForFOOD #RunForSUSHI #SUSHI 🥢🍣🍱 😝😜

3 Days ago
3 Days ago

Booty Day was KILLER! Not sure if I’ll be able to walk later😬 Phase 2 has begun and I have a feeling it’s going to be a rough week but in a good way! The best part is I don’t have to leave my house and it’s on my time! Who wants to join the fun??? Message me or comment below!! I have The Battle of the Bulge starting!!! #bootyday #🍑 #athomeworkout #workhardpaysoff #gettheresults #momof4

4 Days ago
5 Days ago